These easy Christmas snacks look like cute little Christmas trees, and are a fun way to get your kids eating healthy snacks during the holidays.
EASY CHRISTMAS SNACKS TOOLS AND SUPPLIES
Here’s the tools we recommend for making these cute easy Christmas snacks, and the awesome slate tray that I’m in LOVE with! These are affiliate links which means if you purchase anything on Amazon using these links, we get a small commission without it costing you anything. Thanks for helping support our family business!
EASY CHRISTMAS SNACKS: SUGAR SNAP PEA CHRISTMAS TREE
- 11 sugar snap peas
- 1 yellow bell pepper
- Arrange ten of the peas in upside down v shapes stacked one above the other.
- Place the final pea vertically in the bottom for a trunk
- Cut off one side of the bell pepper, and use a small star shaped cookie cutter to cut out a star shape, then place it at the top of the tree.
This cute little tree requires no knife work, so is great for little kids to make all by themselves. Just make sure to have them cut the bell pepper star from the inside of the slice of pepper, as the outer skin is too tough to get the cookie cutter through otherwise.
- 2 cups broccoli florets
- 10 cherry tomatoes
- 1 broccoli stem
- Arrange broccoli florets and tomatoes into a Christmas tree shape. You can intersperse the tomatoes randomly or arrange them like garlands.
- Place the broccoli stem at the bottom for a trunk.
- 12 green grapes, seedless
- 1 raspberry
- Slice the grapes in half to get two round ends from each grape.
- Arrange grape halves, cut side down, in a large triangle, using two at the center bottom for a trunk.
- Place a raspberry on top for a star.
- 1 kiwi
- 1 raspberry
- Slice the ends off of the kiwi, then slice it into 4 rounds.
- Cut each round in half and arrange them in upside down v shapes, with the curved ends pointing down.
- Cut a thin rectangle out of one of the end pieces and place it at the bottom for a trunk.
- Place a raspberry at the top for a star.
We'd love to keep in touch. Be sure to sign up for our newsletter and get your free download of our favorite healthy cute kid snacks.
Posts may contain affiliate links. If you purchase a product through an affiliate link, your costs will be the same but Eating Richly Even When You're Broke will receive a small commission. This helps us to cover some of the costs for this site. Thank you so much for your support!
Nutritional and cost information is for estimating purposes only, and subject to variations due to region, seasonality, and product availability.