Take breakfast to the next level with this pretty, dairy free, smoothie bowl recipe. Frozen bananas, pineapple, mango, and pitaya powder are blended with unsweetened almond milk, in a smoothie bowl that has no artificial flavors, colors, or sweeteners.
We are thrilled to have this Smoothie Bowl Recipe post sponsored by So Delicious Dairy Free!
DAIRY FREE SMOOTHIE BOWL BREAKFAST
A beautiful, colorful smoothie bowl is one of my favorite ways to start the day. My freezer is always stocked with a variety of frozen fruit, and my pantry is always stocked with dried fruits, nuts, seeds, and powders.
I can decide that morning if I want to keep my smoothie bowl simple with just a sprinkling of seeds and sliced banana. Or if I have a little more time I can take an extra ten minutes to turn my smoothie bowl recipe into an edible work of art.
But the one thing that I always include in each dairy free smoothie bowl recipe is So Delicious Dairy Free Organic Almondmilk.
SO DELICIOUS ALMOND MILK IS PLANT BASED GOODNESS
So Delicious Dairy Free Almondmilks are USDA certified Organic, Non-GMO project verified, and certified vegan. There are no artificial flavors, sweeteners, or preservatives, and each flavor is gluten-free, soy-free, carrageenan-free, and dairy-free.
Not only is the milk itself completely plant based, but the carton is plant based too. It’s made from 80% sugar cane, which is a fast growing renewable resource. Trust me, having lived in Hawaii for half of my life, I can vouch for how fast sugar cane grows!
My favorite So Delicious Dairy Free Organic Almondmilk flavor is the Unsweetened Almondmilk, because it’s smooth and light enough to drink on its own. But it’s also perfect for using in smoothie bowl recipes where the blended fruit provides all the sweetness you need.
Our family is not always dairy free, but my kids always have dairy intolerance as babies, so I go dairy free for that first year of breastfeeding each time. I’ve tried a LOT of almondmilks, and nothing has compared to So Delicious Dairy Free.
GET SO DELICIOUS ALMONDMILK 20% OFF AT TARGET!
When I’m bringing kids with me to shop, Target is usually my store of choice. They have big carts that can safely seat up to three kids, so I don’t have fighting over who gets to ride and who has to walk. Plus, the forward facing seats are easy for my kids to get in and out of themselves, so I don’t hurt my back!
Then there’s the Bullseye Playground, right by the entrance, where I am always finding the best deals for holiday decor. On our latest trip, I forgot to bring a sensory item for my oldest, who gets really overwhelmed in stores. Fortunately, there were some adorable long stretchy bunnies there for $1 each that helped him stay calm and focused through the whole store.
Once we get to the grocery section of Target, the kids love to get down from the cart to help me grab ingredients. You can find So Delicious Dairy Free Organic Almondmilk in the milk case of the refrigerated section in Target. Just use the Store Locator to find So Delicious Dairy Free products in a Target near you.
Before you head to Target, make sure to download the Cartwheel App. It’s an easy way to get great savings on everyday items. And right now there’s a 20% off Cartwheel offer on So Delicious Dairy Free Organic Almondmilk (from 2/18-3/17)!
DAIRY FREE SMOOTHIE BOWL RECIPE
- Place frozen bananas, pineapple, and mango in a blender.
- Add 1 tablespoon of pitaya (pink dragonfruit) powder.
- Pour in 1 1/2 cups of So Delicious Dairy Free Organic Almondmilk.
- Blend until smooth, thick, and creamy.
- Pour into a bowl and top with fresh fruit like kiwi, mango, bananas, and blueberries.
- We also like adding freeze dried raspberries, pepitas (pumpkin seeds), goji berries, and coconut flakes.
TIPS FOR MAKING A DAIRY FREE SMOOTHIE BOWL
- This dairy free smoothie bowl is pretty thick, like soft serve ice cream. If you want yours to be a thinner, drinkable consistency, add another 1/2 cup of So Delicious Dairy Free Organic Almondmilk to the blender.
- Use little stainless steel vegetable cutters to easily make fun shapes with your fresh fruit.
- It’s easy to make a zig zag kiwi half. Just poke a little paring knife on a diagonal, halfway through to the center of the kiwi. Pull it out and insert it again, touching one end of the previous line you made, but at the opposite diagonal. Repeat all the way around then pull the halves apart.
- Don’t worry about wasting fruit when you top your smoothie bowl. Just cut the rest of your kiwi, banana, and mango into chunks and freeze them to blend into your next smoothie.
PIN TO SAVE DAIRY FREE SMOOTHIE BOWL RECIPE FOR LATER:
MORE SMOOTHIE BOWL RECIPES:
- Smoothie Bowl with Mango Cranberry and Banana
- Coffee Chia Smoothie in a Bowl
- Green Apple Smoothie in a Bowl
Take breakfast to the next level with this pretty, dairy free, smoothie bowl recipe. You can use stainless steel vegetable cutters to make shapes from the banana, kiwi, and mango, or simply slice them with a knife and arrange in a pretty pattern. Cut whatever kiwi, banana, and mango (that you don't use for toppings) into chunks and freeze them to blend into your next smoothie.
- 2 frozen bananas
- 1 cup frozen pineapple chunks
- 1 cup frozen mango chunks
- 1 tablespoon pitaya powder
- 1.5 cups So Delicious Dairy Free Organic Almondmilk Unsweetened
- 1/2 kiwi
- 1/2 mango
- 1/2 banana
- goji berries
- dried coconut
Place frozen bananas, pineapple, and mango in a blender.
Add 1 tablespoon of pitaya (pink dragonfruit) powder.
Pour in 1 1/2 cups of So Delicious Dairy Free Almondmilk
Blend until smooth, thick, and creamy.
Pour into a bowl and top with ingredients of your choice including: fresh fruit like kiwi, mango, bananas, and blueberries, freeze dried raspberries, pepitas (pumpkin seeds), goji berries, and coconut flakes.
Nutrition information is just an estimate and is only for the smoothie bowl itself, not including toppings. While the sugar content is high, so is the fiber, and this smoothie bowl made with Unsweetened So Delicious Dairy Free Almondmilk is just 1 WW Freestyle point!
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of So Delicious Dairy Free. The opinions and text are all mine.
We'd love to keep in touch. Be sure to sign up for our newsletter and get your free download of our favorite healthy cute kid snacks.
Posts may contain affiliate links. If you purchase a product through an affiliate link, your costs will be the same but Eating Richly Even When You're Broke will receive a small commission. This helps us to cover some of the costs for this site. Thank you so much for your support!
Nutritional and cost information is for estimating purposes only, and subject to variations due to region, seasonality, and product availability.