This easy turkey cake is made from a store bought chocolate bundt cake and packaged cookies and candy, so it’s no-bake and fast to make!
SUPPLIES FOR MAKING YOUR OWN EASY TURKEY CAKE
Here’s links to all the cookies and candies we use in the easy turkey cake. You should be able to get them at your local grocery store. The only one I had to order online was the Stella D’oro breakfast treat for the head. If you buy anything on Amazon through one of these links, we get a little commission without it costing you anything extra. Thanks for supporting our family business!
NO BAKE EASY TURKEY CAKE
Every once in a while, I see something that is too cute to care if it is healthy or not. This no-bake turkey shaped cake is the perfect example. When my friends at Genius Kitchen asked me to photograph it for them, I knew I had to film it and share it with you.
If you aren’t a fan of pumpkin, or pie, this could be the perfect easy Thanksgiving dessert. It would also be great for a potluck or party!
If you’re going to be taking your turkey cake on the road, you may want to wait put it together until you arrive. It only takes about 10 minutes to build, and then you don’t have to worry about it holding together in the car.
But the “glue” made from powdered sugar does help hold the the cookies on top in place. The bottom cookies can be tucked under the cake, or arranged with the cake on a larger plate and the cookies just laying on the plate around the cake.
If you make this adorable easy turkey cake, we want to see it! Post a photo on our Facebook page so we can all ooh and ahh over your creation. And don’t forget to pin this post so you don’t lose it!
MAKE SURE TO CHECK OUT OUR TURKEY VEGGIE TRAY TOO!
- 1 chocolate bundt cake
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 13 lemon sandwich cookies
- 5 gingersnaps
- 1 Stella D'oro breakfast cookie
- 1 blue m&m
- 1 orange gum drop
- 1 strawberry fruit roll-up
- 14 fudge-striped shortbread cookies
- 13 Milano cookies
- 25 red, yellow, and orange m&m's
- Place the bundt cake on a round platter or cake stand and fill in the hole with about 6 sandwich cookies
- Place the powdered sugar in a zip top bag, and work in a little water (about 1 tablespoon) to form a "glue." Snip a corner off of the bag.
- Place the lemon cookies and gingersnaps around the center of the cake.
- "Glue" the Stella D'Oro cookie to resemble a turkey's head.
- Add a large drop of "glue" for eye and add the blue m&m.
- Cut the gumdrop in half and "glue" it cut side down to resemble a beak.
- Cut fruit roll up to resemble turkey's wattle and press it in position.
- Arrange fudge and milano cookies around the cake to resemble feathers.
- Press the red, yellow, and orange m&m's into the cake. Or feel free to have fun and play with other cookies and candies!
We'd love to keep in touch. Be sure to sign up for our newsletter and get your free download of our favorite healthy cute kid snacks.
Posts may contain affiliate links. If you purchase a product through an affiliate link, your costs will be the same but Eating Richly Even When You're Broke will receive a small commission. This helps us to cover some of the costs for this site. Thank you so much for your support!
Nutritional and cost information is for estimating purposes only, and subject to variations due to region, seasonality, and product availability.