Frozen mango chunks, pineapple juice, and a hint of lime are blended together for healthy mango popsicles. These delicious frozen treats make a healthy dessert perfect for summer!
SUMMER MEANS POPSICLES
For our food loving family, the arrival of summer means two important things: an abundance of berries and other fruit in our edible landscaping, and daily popsicles.
Rather than buying popsicles full of refined sugar with artificial colors and flavors, we make popsicles at home with fresh fruits and veggies.
The kids (and my husband!) love getting a frozen treat every day. I love knowing that they’re getting that daily serving of fruit.
We all love mango, so these are one of our favorite popsicle recipes. The basic recipe is just frozen mango, pineapple juice, and lime juice. But sometimes I make a double batch and blend a couple mint leaves and a shot of two of rum into half the puree for some adult mango popsicles!
Another favorite summer treat is our Homemade Ice Cream in a Bag!
HOMEMADE MANGO POPSICLE SUPPLIES
This post contains affiliate links. If you buy anything on Amazon using one of these links, we get a small commission without you paying any extra. Thanks for supporting our family business!
The first step to homemade mango popsicles is gathering your supplies.
BLENDER – You could use a blender or a food processor to make your own popsicles, but I find a blender is a lot easier to pour the pureed fruit into the popsicle molds. We have a Blendtec Designer Series and absolutely love how it gets everything completely pureed everytime, from mango popsicles to green smoothies.
POPSICLE MOLDS – After using dozens of different popsicle molds, I finally found a favorite. We love the Norpro Frozen Ice Pop Maker for the popsicle shape, the lid that holds the sticks in place, and how easy it is to remove the popsicles. You can run the mold under warm water enough to slide the popsicles out without melting them.
HOW TO MAKE MANGO POPSICLES
- Place mango chunks, pineapple juice, and lime juice in the blender. You can also add a couple mint leaves and a splash of rum if your mango popsicles are for grown ups!
- Blend until smooth. You can add a little more pineapple juice if needed.
- Pour the puree into your popsicle molds and freeze overnight.
- If you have trouble removing the frozen popsicles from the mold, run the mold under warm water until they slide out.
VEGAN MANGO POPSICLES EASY TO ADAPT
Feel free to play with this as a basic mango popsicles recipe. Don’t like the tartness of the lime juice? Just skip it?
Want more of a creamsicle? Swap some of the pineapple juice for coconut milk to keep them vegan and dairy free.
These are also gluten free, which I’m assuming all popsicles are. But just making sure to mention it in case that’s a concern for your family.
PIN TO SAVE MANGO POPSICLES FOR LATER
We hope you love these mango popsicles as much as we do! Make sure to pin the recipe to save it for later. And if you make mango popsicles at home, we’d love to see a photo! Just leave it in the comments of the pin so we can check it out.
PRINTABLE PINEAPPLE MANGO POPSICLE RECIPE
- 10 ounces frozen mango chunks, about 2 cups
- 6 ounces pineapple juice, one small can
- 1 lime, juiced
- Place mango, pineapple juice, and lime juice in the blender.
- Blend completely until smooth. If it’s having trouble blending, add more pineapple juice as needed.
- Pour the puree into popsicle molds and freeze overnight, or at least six hours.
- Run the mold under warm water until the popsicles can be pulled out.
- I like to wrap each popsicle in a strip of parchment paper and store them together in a gallon bag in the freezer.
Serving Size:6 popsicles
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 44Sodium: 1mgCarbohydrates: 11gSugar: 9g
MORE VEGAN FRUIT POPSICLES
Love these mango popsicles and want some more vegan fruit popsicle ideas? Here’s a few of our favorites from some of our food blogging friends.
- Balsalmic Roasted Berry Popsicles
- Strawberry Lemonade Popsicles
- Blueberry Kiwi Lemonade Popsicles
- Kiwi Watermelon Popsicles
- Rainbow Fruit Popsicles
- Kombucha Fruit Popsicles
- Berry Coconut Popsicles
We'd love to keep in touch. Be sure to sign up for our newsletter and get your free download of our favorite healthy cute kid snacks.
Posts may contain affiliate links. If you purchase a product through an affiliate link, your costs will be the same but Eating Richly Even When You're Broke will receive a small commission. This helps us to cover some of the costs for this site. Thank you so much for your support!
Nutritional and cost information is for estimating purposes only, and subject to variations due to region, seasonality, and product availability.