This gorgeous fall wedge salad with Tanimura & Antle Artisan Romaine is topped with cinnamon roasted butternut squash, pomegranate seeds, walnuts, and a dairy-free creamy citrus honey mustard dressing. We are so thrilled to partner with the wonderful folks at Tanimura and Antle, to bring you the perfect salad for easy entertaining!
And don’t miss their entertaining giveaway with 25 prize packs. That’s right! TWENTY FIVE winners! So make sure to enter below.
We were paid by Tanimura & Antle to create this recipe and post to share with you, but we’ve been buying their Artisan Romaine for years! We hope you’ll love them as much as we do, and know you’ll enjoy their free e-book of delicious salads.
EASY ENTERTAINING GIVEAWAY WITH TANIMURA & ANTLE
As we’re going through fall and gliding (or marching determinedly!) into the holiday season, the last thing we want is added stress from complicated recipes. Fortunately, it’s easy to create stunning salads that will wow your guests with very little effort.
Tanimura and Antle is an employee- owned family farm that grows the most beautiful Artisan Lettuce and Artisan Romaine. They want to help you entertain effortlessly with a free e-book of beautiful fall salads and some sweet prizes that will make your parties even easier!
Just head on over to their website, enter the giveaway, and download the free e-book. There will be 25 winners randomly chosen to win an entertaining prize pack!
Prize Packs (25 total):
- Salad bowl set
- Tanimura & Antle Artisan cutting board
- Tanimura & Antle reusable grocery bag
- $100 in product coupons
- $100 Visa gift card for entertaining
FALL WEDGE SALAD WITH ARTISAN ROMAINE AND BUTTERNUT SQUASH
The Artisan Romaine from Tanimura & Antle is so pretty, I almost hate chopping it up. Artisan Romaine has the refreshing crunch of iceberg lettuce & the sweet flavor of a romaine heart. We buy a bag of it every week from Costco.
When sliced in half, the Artisan Romaine is like a beautifully layered bowl that drinks up the dressing without getting soggy. So I decided to create a fall wedge salad that highlights their beauty, while combining some of our favorite autumn ingredients.
One of the things I love about this fall wedge salad, is that you can buy pomegranate arils, plus peeled and chopped butternut squash, and eliminate quite a bit of prep time.
You can make the dressing while the squash cooks and plate it with the squash hot, or make everything in advance and keep it in the fridge until ready to serve.
Just before guests arrive, simply place one Artisan Romaine half on each salad plate, top with the cinnamon roasted butternut squash, pomegranate seeds, and walnuts, then drizzle generously with dressing. You’ll love it, and so will they!
PIN TO SAVE FALL WEDGE SALAD WITH ARTISAN ROMAINE:
Cinnamon Roasted Butternut Squash
- 11 ounces butternut squash, about 2 cups bite-sized cubes
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
Creamy Citrus Honey Mustard Dressing
- 2 clementine oranges, or tangerines
- 1 lemon, juice only
- 3/4 cup avocado oil
- 1 tablespoon dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon raw honey
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3 heads Tanimura and Antle Artisan Romaine
- 1 pomegranate, seeded
- 1/4 cup chopped walnuts
- goat cheese crumbles, (optional)
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Toss the butternut squash cubes with the olive oil and spread on a parchment lined baking sheet.
- Sprinkle the squash with cinnamon and salt, then roast in the oven for 20 minutes, until easily pierced with a fork.
- While the squash is cooking, juice and zest the tangerines into a pint-sized jar.
- Add the lemon juice, avocado oil, dijon mustard, honey, and salt to the jar. Screw lid on tightly and shake vigorously until completely combined.
- Slice each Artisan Romaine in half length-wise and place one half on each plate.
- Sprinkle roasted squash, pomegranate seeds, and walnuts over the wedge of romaine. You can also sprinkle on the goat cheese if you're not dairy free.
- Drizzle the dressing on just before serving.
Nutrition facts are estimates only. Goat cheese is not included in the nutrition facts. You can use less dressing on each salad to reduce the amount of calories and fat.
Serving Size:6 Servings
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 400Saturated Fat: 4gSodium: 420mgCarbohydrates: 21gFiber: 3gSugar: 12gProtein: 2g
NEED AN EASY MAIN DISH TO PAIR WITH YOUR FALL WEDGE SALAD?
We'd love to keep in touch. Be sure to sign up for our newsletter and get your free download of our favorite healthy cute kid snacks.
Posts may contain affiliate links. If you purchase a product through an affiliate link, your costs will be the same but Eating Richly Even When You're Broke will receive a small commission. This helps us to cover some of the costs for this site. Thank you so much for your support!
Nutritional and cost information is for estimating purposes only, and subject to variations due to region, seasonality, and product availability.