WELCOME TO EATING RICHLY!
We are so excited to meet you! We’re Diana and Eric Johnson, along with the kiddos Corban and Larkin. Eating Richly is our family’s food blog, with over 700 healthy recipes, cute kid snacks, kitchen hacks to save time and money, and tips for stretching your budget while still eating healthy foods. You can learn more about our family on our about page.
Our goal at Eating Richly is to help YOU provide healthy, amazing food for your family while staying within a tight budget. We want to make cooking fun and easy, and want to help you turn kitchen and dinner time into bonding time with your little ones.
We also love making videos and have lots of fun clips of everyday family life as well as recipes and kitchen tips.
FREE CUTE KID SNACK DOWNLOAD
Join our free weekly newsletter and get this pdf of five of our favorite cute and healthy kid snacks. Each snack is easy to make in 5 minutes or less. This pdf is a great jump start to having fun in the kitchen with your kids.
OUR MOST POPULAR RECIPES
- The best blueberry muffins and picking fresh blueberries
- Traditional Chinese plum sauce from scratch
- Apple butter your grandma would be proud of
- Salmon dip that you can’t stop eating
- Perfect pan fried steak
- How to cook a whole fish
- How to eat papaya and papaya health benefits
- Cauliflower macaroni and cheese
OUR MOST POPULAR MONEY SAVING TIPS
- How to preserve avocados in the freezer
- What to do with asparagus ends
- How to organize tupperware for just $2
- How to cook a whole pumpkin
- Top ten herbs to grow yourself
- How to save money on groceries and still eat healthy
- Ten healthy travel snacks
- Make your own all natural laundry soap to save money
OUR MOST POPULAR VIDEOS
- Chinese plum sauce from scratch
- 10 month old’s letter to Santa
- Asian pork belly bean soup
- How to peel a kiwi
- The best lactation cookies
- Easy quick pickled radishes
- Make your own lunchmeat to save money
- How to grill oysters